Why use LTC Training?
- LTC Training provides the highest quality education for engineers in England at the lowest possible cost to the customer.
- During the last year, the Company delivered Engineering courses to over 1,000 learners, from BTEC First Diploma to Degree level, with a success rate of over 97% – a figure boosted by limiting the average class size to only 14 students.
- LTC Training recruits only the most highly-qualified, dedicated tutors with many years’ experience in the engineering industry. Some of these tutors might have retired from industry and will have a wealth of experience. Other tutors teach part time and continue to work in industry, giving them an up-to-date knowledge of new technology. All of the tutors are passionate about engineering and are keen to pass on their expertise to the engineers of the future.
- LTC Training is committed to providing every employer with two annual reports on the progress of each learner, including absence notes. This is, of course, in addition to end-of-year results.
- LTC Training has a policy of inspiring Engineering students to be proud of their chosen profession. They are encouraged to be innovative and inventive, and to believe that there is always an alternative solution to a problem. It is the aim of LTC Training to instil these thought processes into the minds of all learners to promote the future success of the engineering industry in the North West.